Nearly every single pair of jeans in my closet is from Express. I’m sharing my Savage Six favorite styles available right now in-store or online for a special price.
I am not shy about the fact that except for one pair of white jeans, every pair of jeans I own is from Express. As a tall gal with a long inseam, for years and years it has been nearly impossible for me to find an affordable pair of stylish jeans that also fit correctly. Yes, I was that girl in college wearing jeans that were a little too big for length or a little too short for fit. I couldn’t find anything just right!
Express not only has jeans that are on trend but they fit well, hold up wash after wash and are affordable. For the first time in my life I own several pairs of jeans, mostly from stocking up when they are 40% off. Although currently, they are buy one get the other for $19.90! I keep mentioning the fit, so without further ado. Their jeans come in regular as well as ‘Tall” and “Petite” sizes. Whether you are tall like me or really tiny, their jeans fit incredibly well and don’t require tailoring. I personally am a huge fan of the stretch legging styles and love their high waisted ripped crops.
I’ve included links to first my four favorite pairs that i have worn for months and they still look as good as the first day I tried them on. The next two, the “super high waisted black denim perfect ankle jean leggings” (whew!) and the “high waisted side stripe denim perfect stretch + ankle leggings” are at the top of my list for Fall. I like the longer jeans for wearing with pumps or tucking under boots and the ankle jeans to pair with booties or strappy sandals.
- High Waisted Ripped Denim Perfect Stretch+ Ankle Leggings: Perfect for a night out, I love to wear a strappy tank, heels and a leather jacket with these jeans. They also look awesome with a tied up flannel and booties or a sweater and sneakers!
- High Waisted Medium Wash Denim Perfect Stretch+ Leggings: These high waisted jeans will keep you tucked in and comfortable all day! I loved wearing them with the adorable top from Topshop as photographed below. They also looked nice with a white blazer and pumps for the office. I don’t like wearing ripped jeans to work, so these are a go-to during the week.
- Black Mid Rise Stretch+ Jean Leggings: I probably wash these more than I should so with this pair, I will fully admit they fade after a season. I’ll wait to buy them when they’re 40% off and stock up on a couple of pairs for Fall/Winter.
- Mid Rise Ripped Stretch+ Performance Ankle Jean Leggings: I know this sounds silly, but I got engaged in these jeans and have an intense affinity for them. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to get rid of them! I like wearing with pretty much anything on the weekends. True story, my fiancé’s father literally didn’t think I owned jeans ‘without holes’ because I really do reserve the ripped ones for after-work hours. I’ve rotated in a few more dresses on our visits with the future in-laws, just for good measure.
- Super High Waisted Black Denim Perfect Ankle Jean Leggings: I have had my eye on these jeans FOREVER. I think I’ll have to go for it and order my sixth favorite pair (coming up next). I would pair this with a tighter top since they will come up so high, or a sleeveless sweater and booties for Fall.
- High Waisted Side Stripe Denim Perfect Stretch+ Ankle Leggings: In my mind, the extent of my jeans being ‘trendy’ is the ripped style. When it comes to other leg openings or extra flair, I tend to stay away. However I’m obsessed with this color and could use some lighter shades in my closet, so I’m going to give them a whirl.
Do you have a store, brand or jean retailer you are loyal to as I am to Express? What are your favorite jeans? Email me or comment anytime, email@example.com.